wHY did they have to do the thing, they could have just done th is tHIN G.
Snowy; ENTP; they/them
I should come with a warning label.
Currently watching: Soul Eater (#soul eater lb), Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan (#snk lb)
DF Admin Jeff reports that Mike said: (“he” in the following refers to Mike)
- Asami was originally intended to be evil, along with her father, but the more they developed her character the more they realized she’d be better as good.
- He doesn’t see the need to tell us, or even to know himself, the identity of Toph’s husband.
- Amon using bloodbending to remove bending ability: (asked by an adorable five-year-old girl) He thought that Amon would be such a powerful bloodbender that he could bend the energy or chi in another person to block it. His words. And, he said, that’s why Korra could use her power to bring their bending back.
- He was genuinely surprised at how the fandom reacted to Mako’s character. (in terms of a negative reaction to the Asami/Korra stuff) — [Jeff asked this when he was getting his Avatar art book signed so it won’t be on video]
- Zuko’s mom, Mike brought that up along with Toph’s husband, he said something about needing at least one unanswered question, even if it’s not the one you expected.
I always start out by convincing myself that the picture with just be a quick sketch, but ends up being a full-blown picture. Curse my perfectionist soul.
I haven’t watched or read any Attack On Titan stuff, but I’m going to give it a try after doing such a complicated and detailed picture. I really hope you guys like the picture,
and if I made any mistakes on the machinery, please forgive me.
The Legend of Korra x Attack on Titan crossover
okay i know i posted this a while ago, but i decided to tweak the colors a little hopefully it should solve my dilemma
also i still have no idea if i should have extra panels with mako bolin and asami sad faces but idk i’m impatient
Like I said in the last post, I wanted to focus on how the deaths of Mako and Bolin’s parents and Asami’s mom not only affect them, but how they may be affecting Korra too. As the Avatar and a bridge to the Spirit World, she might be feeling guilty about how hurt her friends are over their lost ones and how she can’t just whisk them away to the Spirit World to see them again…supposedly
i have no idea where i’m going with this anymore here you go leave me to die
Have some Korra Krew brotos (bro photos lol) in anticipation of season 2 (pigs will fly and Jesus will come again before we get an airdate ;_;).
In my head this happens right before they leave for the North Pole and they’re goofing around Air Temple Island with a prototype Future Industries camera (let’s just say they had a decent camera, I mean if they had life-altering plastic surgery).
The finished version of this sketch I posted a few days ago. I may have referenced some actual photos with friends for this, Also, I opted for sanity and screencapped the backgrounds.